P2P Lending Audit
Peer-to-peer lending, also abbreviated as P2P lending, is the practice of lending money to individuals or businesses through online services that match lenders with borrowers. Peer-to-peer lending companies often offer their services online, and attempt to operate with lower overhead and provide their services more cheaply than traditional financial institutions.
The RBI issued a Notification on August 24, 2017 which is mandatory to comply for every Non-Banking Financial Company that carries on the business of a Peer to Peer Lending Platform.
Benefits Of Audit
- It builds confidence that the systems are suitable and operating securely as designed.
- An independent third party opinion is obtained
- Steer the organization’s operations to offer better services
- Provide assurance to user organizations who outsource any IT systems performing critical operations that their service organizations have procedures and controls in place to provide constant and reliable services.
- Security of the organisation can be improved by getting the valuable suggestions and feedback from the expert team of Xiarch.
Why Choose Xiarch ?
- Provides for a systematic identification and management of risks
- Enables independent review of data security practices
- Provides a holistic, risk-based approach to secure information
- Provides transparency and credibility to stakeholders
- Provides internationally accepted criteria
- Creates a market differentiation
Our Process of Audit
- Information is gathered about the organisation. How the organisation works is reviewed.
- The policies, procedures and other documents of the organisation are reviewed.
Gathering of Evidences
- Evidences of all Audit points are gathered
- The gaps are identified.
- Areas of improvements shall be suggested wherever possible.
- The report shall be made stating the observations corresponding to the guidelines.
- The Compliance ,Non-Compliance and Need-For-Improvement points are clearly stated.
Presentation of the report
- When the above steps are done ,presentation of the report shall be done
- The final signed report is submitted to the client which can be shared to the regulatory body on request.
Why Xiarch ?
Xiarch is an ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai - India
Interested in our P2P Lending Audit ?
IT'S EASY TO LOCATE US
New Delhi - Head Office
Xiarch Solutions Private Limited
- 352, 2nd Floor, Tarun, Outer Ring Road, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034
- [email protected]