RBI Issues Master directions and Guidelines for Banks and Non-Banking Financial corporations to hunt and resolve the risk and weaknesses in its operations. RBI guidelines are issued on recommendations by working groups in information security, E-Banking, Governance and Cyber fraud. These Master direction guidelines are mainly driven by the demand and need for mitigating the cyber threats coming out of evolving technology adopted by these corporations.
We at Xiarch, provide end to end support and guidance on getting compliant with these laid guidelines, primarily in below mentioned seven areas: -
- Information Security: Well defined framework to focus exclusively on Information and cyber security and Risk management.
- Information Security Audit: Audit on the IS process adopted by the firm and ensure that they provide unbiased and objective view of the extent to which the risk are managed. This focuses on Role and responsibilities of IS audit stakeholders and planning and execution.
- Business Continuity Planning: Policy and procedures to ensure continuity, resumption and recovery of critical business processes. Assistance in performing Disaster recovery drills to ensure readiness in an event of disaster.
- Cyber Fraud: Fraud management, suspicious transaction management, reporting to regulatory body and implementation of various fraud detection techniques.
- IT Governance: RBI guidelines mandates to have IT governance framework in place. Focus on creating organisational framework and process to make sure IT security sustains and objectives are met.
- Customer Grievance: Policy and procedure to ensure all the customer grievances are met and steps are taken to resolve the issues in stipulated period of time.
- Complete assistance on areas of Authentication, Authorisation, Logging and monitoring of transaction and activities, Implementation of Maker checker concept in key operational Areas, Customised and service-oriented architecture, secure operational environment, KYC and customer consent management.
Challenges for the Industry
In our view, getting compliant to cyber security needs mentioned in the RBI circulars for Prepaid Payment Instruments, NBFC, TREDS, Account Aggregator etc is fraught with many challenges that banks and Non-Banking financial firms have to take into account. Financial industry is already looking for cost reduction ways to manage NPAs and shrinking margins. There has to be a balance between potential business, achievable objectives and security.
What We Deliver ?
It’s an important practice that gives organizations visibility into real-world threats to your security. As part of a routine security check, penetration tests allow you to find the gaps in your security before a hacker does by exploiting vulnerabilities and providing steps for remediation.
Our experts will furnish an itemized security evaluation report with legitimate remediation steps to be taken.
Distinguish Security Weaknesses inside your Digital Asset permitting you to proactively remediate any issues that emerge and improve your security act.
Constantly updating Vulnerability Information to stay in touch with the emerging threat landscape.
Receive overview and trend data of all of the current security issues you face in your organisation. All viewable on an Digital Report.
We also assured you that your assessments are executed by qualified experts.
Our group of security specialists holds industry capabilities, for example, CHECK Team Member and Team Leader, CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, and many more.
Why Xiarch ?
Xiarch is a CERT-IN Empanelled & ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 Licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai - India
Few Customer Testimonials
Our clients like us for our specialized abilities, administration quality and polished methodology. Sharing their great words is a delight for us.
Trusted by Thousand of Brands
Get In Touch With Us
Test the effectiveness of your own security controls before malicious parties do it for you. Our security experts are here to help — schedule a call today.
Xiarch Security is an global security firm that educates clients, identifies security risks, informs intelligent business decisions, and enables you to reduce your attack surface digitally, physically and socially.
Certified Security Experts
Our security experts are exceptionally qualified and confirmed by CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, and numerous others.
Communication & Collaboration
After surveying the code our specialists shared the best answers to correct them. Our experts will communicate with you for any further implementations.
We hold industry-leading certifications and dedicate part of every day to research the latest exploit techniques to ensure our clients remain protected from evolving online attacks.
Free Remediation Testing
Once your team addresses remediation recommendations, Xiarch will schedule your retest at no additional charge.