RBI INFORMATION SECURITY AUDIT
RBI Issues Master directions and Guidelines for Banks and Non-Banking Financial corporations to hunt and resolve the risk and weaknesses in its operations. RBI guidelines are issued on recommendations by working groups in information security, E-Banking, Governance and Cyber fraud. These Master direction guidelines are mainly driven by the demand and need for mitigating the cyber threats coming out of evolving technology adopted by these corporations.
We at Xiarch, provide end to end support and guidance on getting compliant with these laid guidelines, primarily in below mentioned seven areas: -
- Information Security: Well defined framework to focus exclusively on Information and cyber security and Risk management.
- Information Security Audit: Audit on the IS process adopted by the firm and ensure that they provide unbiased and objective view of the extent to which the risk are managed. This focuses on Role and responsibilities of IS audit stakeholders and planning and execution.
- Business Continuity Planning: Policy and procedures to ensure continuity, resumption and recovery of critical business processes. Assistance in performing Disaster recovery drills to ensure readiness in an event of disaster.
- Cyber Fraud: Fraud management, suspicious transaction management, reporting to regulatory body and implementation of various fraud detection techniques.
- IT Governance: RBI guidelines mandates to have IT governance framework in place. Focus on creating organisational framework and process to make sure IT security sustains and objectives are met.
- Customer Grievance: Policy and procedure to ensure all the customer grievances are met and steps are taken to resolve the issues in stipulated period of time.
- Complete assistance on areas of Authentication, Authorisation, Logging and monitoring of transaction and activities, Implementation of Maker checker concept in key operational Areas, Customised and service-oriented architecture, secure operational environment, KYC and customer consent management.
Challenges for the Industry
In our view, getting compliant to cyber security needs mentioned in the RBI circulars for Prepaid Payment Instruments, NBFC, TREDS, Account Aggregator etc is fraught with many challenges that banks and Non-Banking financial firms have to take into account. Financial industry is already looking for cost reduction ways to manage NPAs and shrinking margins. There has to be a balance between potential business, achievable objectives and security.
Why Xiarch ?
Xiarch is an ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai - India
Interested in our RBI Information Security Audit?
IT'S EASY TO LOCATE US
New Delhi - Head Office
Xiarch Solutions Private Limited
- 352, 2nd Floor, Tarun, Outer Ring Road, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034