SEBI Cyber Security and Cyber Resilience Framework
Get an in-depth analysis of the SEBI Cyber Security and Cyber Resilience Framework for Stock Brokers, Depository Participants, Mutual Funds, Asset Management Companies (AMCs), Stock Exchanges, Clearing Corporations and Depositories.
As a CERT-In Empanelled Security Auditor, Xiarch is authorised to help you understand, manage and comply with SEBI Cyber Security and Cyber Resilience Guidelines that are released on a periodic basis.
In 2018 and 2019, SEBI has released guidelines for various organisations that fall within the purview including Stock Brokers, Depository Participants, Mutual Funds, Asset Management Companies (AMCs), Stock Exchanges, Clearing Corporations and Depositories.
- Dec 03, 2018: SEBI Guidelines for Stock Brokers and Depository Participants.
- Jan 10, 2019, SEBI Guidelines for Mutual Funds / Asset Management Companies (AMCs).
- Dec 07, 2018, SEBI Guidelines for Stock Exchanges, Clearing Corporations and Depositories.
We have mapped the SEBI Cyber Security and Cyber Resilience Framework guidelines with provisions to reflect completeness and comprehensiveness of the circular. Under three parts
- Identify and Protect
- Detect and Respond
- Re-mediate and Recover
At Xiarch, we work as YOU, to investigate how your users and tech team interact with Technology, understand your Risk Profile and help you comply with the SEBI Cyber Security Framework.
As per the SEBI circular SEBI/HO/MIRSD/CIR/PB/2018/147 dated on December 03, 2018 all stockbroker must comply with the SEBI cyber security framework to maintain robust cyber security and cyber resilience framework to protect the integrity of data and privacy.
It focuses on protecting the data and the privacy of security holders by improving the Cyber Security and Cyber Resilience of the Stockbrokers and Depository Participants. It governs data created, received or maintained by them wherever these data records are and whatever form they are in, in the course of carrying out their designated duties and functions.
It is important to find a third-party auditor that fits your requirements and budget and creates more value to help you remain SEBI cyber security compliant.
- Our solutions are fast and easy to implement with the complete guidelines and directions to achieve this.
- Xiarch can move one step further and help you implement industry best practices in your organization while implementing the Master Direction Framework.
- With our expertise in IT audit, we make sure that you comply with the SEBI Cyber Security and Cyber Resilience Framework guidelines and implement them correctly.
- We provide you Cyber Security Incidents and Event, Control Effectiveness, Overall Risk Score, Policies, Procedures, SOPs, User Training and Awareness, Road Map to SEBI Cyber Security Resilience and Continuous Audit.
Why Xiarch ?
Xiarch is an ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai - India
Interested in our SEBI Cyber Security and Cyber Resilience Framework ?
IT'S EASY TO LOCATE US
New Delhi - Head Office
Xiarch Solutions Private Limited
- 352, 2nd Floor, Tarun, Outer Ring Road, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034
- [email protected]