UIDAI AADHAAR AUDIT COMPLIANCE
Unique Identification Authority of India is a government agency in New Delhi that serves as the issuing authority for Aadhaar unique identification numbers and cards.
It has been set up by the government for developing, identifying and setting up the necessary infrastructure to issue Aadhaar cards.
If an organization intends to become Authentication User Agency (AUA), it is required for the organization to be enrolled with UIDAI.
After becoming AUA, organization will be able to provide E-KYC and Aadhaar based authentication. It will also be helpful in registering as KYC User Agency (KUA) for using Aadhaar e KYC service.
What are the Benefits of Providing E-KYC services?
- What are the Benefits of Providing E-KYC services?
- It is time saving. As a normal KYC process will require 5-7 working days, E-KYC process can be completed in maximum 3 days.
- Hence the manpower will also be reduced.
- Less paperwork will be required.
- Easy to track and use.
Why is UIDAI Compliance Audit Required?
AUAs / KUAs shall ensure that their operations are audited to ensure UIDAI compliance by an information systems auditor certified by a recognized body atleast annually The audit report shall be shared with UIDAI upon request.
Benefits of UIDAI Compliance Audit
- Data security of the information stored is increased as Security of applications and devices, networks , systems, are increased
- Strengthen your digital technology and processes
- Helps to prepare for Cyber Security attacks and defend them.
Why Xiarch ?
Xiarch is an ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai - India
Interested in our UIDAI AADHAAR AUDIT COMPLIANCE ?
IT'S EASY TO LOCATE US
New Delhi - Head Office
Xiarch Solutions Private Limited
- 352, 2nd Floor, Tarun, Outer Ring Road, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034