WEB APPLICATION SECURITY TESTING
Be Safe of Security Risks with Advanced Web Application Security Testing Services
To continue to be in advance of risks in the application Security layer, Organizations these days are searching for cyber security solutions vendors for web app protection testing services and solutions.
Web Application Security offerings are aimed at guarding apps from security troubles all through the development process. Creation of an software typically includes five processes. It starts with design, development, deployment and ends at improve and maintenance. During these processes, the Web Application Security Audit provider furnished via Xiarch makes certain that any protection problems and system faults are detected and prevented at viably early stages.
Web Application Security Testing Services
Web application security testing is consistently among the most significance for Businesses and firms today as all Web applications are in essential radar of attackers. The reasons are:
- Continuously exhibited to the Internet and easy to test by outside assailants using energetically available gadgets that quest for fundamental vulnerabilities, for example, SQL Injection.
- Less requesting to attack than standard focuses, for instance, the system and host working framework layers which have been set after some time.
- Driven by short improvement cycles that extension the probability of structure and coding mistakes — in light of the way that security is normally dismissed when the key objective is snappy time-to-publicize.
- Amassed from cross breed code obtained from a mix of in-house headway, re-appropriated code, untouchable libraries and open source — without perceivability into which fragments contain fundamental vulnerabilities.
Common Identified Vulnerabilities in Web Application Security Testing
Vulnerabilities are the flaw in the applications which enables the attacker to exploit the security of application.
- Buffer Overflow occurs when there is more data in a buffer than it can handle, causing data to overflow into adjacent storage.
- CRLF Injection refers to the special character elements “Carriage Return” and “Line Feed.” Exploits occur when an attacker is able to inject a CRLF sequence into an HTTP stream.
- Cross-Site Request Forgery Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) is a malicious attack that tricks the user’s web browser to perform undesired actions so that they appear as if an authorized user is performing those actions.
- Cross-Site Scripting( XSS ) vulnerabilities target scripts embedded in a web page that are executed on the client-side (in the user’s web browser) rather than on the server-side.
- Directory Traversal Directory traversal is a type of HTTP exploit that is used by attackers to gain unauthorized access to restricted directories and files.
- Failure to Restrict URL Access is one of the common vulnerabilities listed on the Open Web Application Security Project’s (OWASP) Top 10. The OWASP Top 10 details the most critical vulnerabilities in web applications.
- Insecure Cryptographic Storage is a typical defencelessness that happens when delicate information isn't put away safely and not stored securely.
- Insufficient Transport Layer Protection is a Web Application Security weakness caused by applications not taking any measures to protect network traffic.
- LDAP infusion or injection is the system of abusing web applications that utilize customer provided information in LDAP proclamations or statements without first taking possibly malicious characters from the solicitation or request.
- OS Command Injection refers to a class of critical application vulnerabilities involving dynamically generated content. Attackers execute arbitrary commands on a user operating system using a vulnerable application.
- SQL injection is a type of web application vulnerability in which an attacker is able to submit a malicious database queries, which is executed by a web application, exposing the back-end database.
- SQL Injection SQL injection is a type of web application security vulnerability in which an attacker is able to submit a database SQL command, which is executed by a web application, exposing the back-end database.
With the the aid of of Web Application Security testing offerings all the vulnerabilities are recognized and mitigated, making an utility invulnerable to web attacks
Security Testing Tools for Web Applications
Xiarch web Application Security audit and penetration testing services include:
- Black box analysis. Web Application Scanning offers dynamic evaluation, security audit softwares that assist to discover vulnerabilities in applications strolling in production.
- White box analysis. Static Analysis gives tools for automated code testing barring requiring access to software code, enabling developers to locate vulnerabilities in code they write, buy and download.
- Third-party software program analysis. Software Composition Analysis helps perceive vulnerabilities in open-source and commercial code in third-party factors as nicely as your personal software, handing over visibility across your whole application landscape.
- Manual penetration testing. Xiarch additionally gives best-in-class penetration testing offerings to increase computerized web application security testing.
Web Application Security Checklist
- Information Gathering – Manually evaluate the application, figuring out entry points and client-side codes. Classify third-party hosted content.
- Authorization – Test the utility for course traversals; vertical and horizontal access control issues; improper authorization and insecure, direct object references.
- Cryptography – Secure all information transmissions. Has particular facts been encrypted? Have susceptible algorithms been used? Do randomness blunders exist?
- Denial of Service – Improve an application’s resilience in opposition to denial of service threats by checking out for anti-automation, account lockout, HTTP protocol DoS and SQL wildcard DoS. This doesn’t cover safety from high-volume DoS and DDoS attacks, which are exceptionally countered with the aid of a aggregate of filtering options and scalable resources.
Xiarch Web Application Security Audit & Testing Services
As a Prime source of end-to-end cyber security solutions, Xiarch offers the expertise, experience and perception required to make certain top of the line web application security. Our web App protection offerings include:
- Assessments to perceive troubles in code and deliver suggestions for subsequent steps.
- SDLC Program Review and Implementation to improve, strengthen or create techniques that are customized to the wishes of the organization.
- Architecture and Design offerings with evaluations conducted at day-to-day intervals to enhance web utility security and make certain that protection is embedded from the initial stage of the SDLC.
Xiarch is an ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai - India
Interested in our Web Application Testing Service ?
IT'S EASY TO LOCATE US
New Delhi - Head Office
Xiarch Solutions Private Limited
- 352, 2nd Floor, Tarun, Outer Ring Road, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034