BINARY TOOLS & BINARY CODE ANALYSIS
As cybersecurity threats have shifted from the network perimeter to the application layer in recent years, application security assurance has become a priority for the enterprise. To ensure that the software is secure, organizations must test it before purchase or deployment and remediate any flaws that may expose the enterprise to threats.A new approach for application security testing and software security is Binary code analysis. Among the unique code review audit in the industry, Xiarch technology analyzes all code - including third-party components and libraries - without requiring access to source code. This solution gives enterprises more comprehensive and accurate assessments.
Xiarch Supports all Widely-used Programming Languages:
- Java (Java SE, Java EE, JSP)
- .NET (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET)
- Mobile Platforms: iOS (Objective-C and Swift), Android (Java), PhoneGap, Cordova, Titanium, Xamarin
- C/C++ (Windows, RedHat Linux, OpenSUSE, Solaris)
- Legacy Business Applications (COBOL, Visual Basic 6, RPG)
Byte Code Analysis Different from Binary Code Analysis
The three primary ways to perform static analysis are:
- Source code analysis.
- Byte code analysis of an interpreted language like Java or .NET.
- Raw binaries analysis of a compiled application like C++ application.
- One Solution for Static Binary Analysis, Dynamic Analysis and Manual Testing
Why Xiarch ?
Xiarch is an ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai - India
A single solution. Xiarch combines automated static binary code analysis with dynamic testing (for web application security) and manual penetration testing. Hence, because of this ,testing is time-efficient, accurate and cost-effective.
Quick results. Xiarch quickly provides binary analysis test results, making it easier to meet or accelerate development deadlines. And Xiarch can easily be integrated into development timelines, serving as a single point of collaboration for development teams who may be globally dispersed.
Interested in our Binary Tools & Binary Code Analysis?
IT'S EASY TO LOCATE US
New Delhi - Head Office
Xiarch Solutions Private Limited
- 352, 2nd Floor, Tarun, Outer Ring Road, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034
- [email protected]