PCI DSS COMPLIANCE AUDIT
Any business that transmits, processes or stores cardholder data must comply with the PCI DSS. Xiarch can help simplify the PCI DSS compliance and audit effort
Any employer that performs a function in processing credit and debit card payments must comply with the strict PCI DSS compliance requirements for the processing, storage and transmission of account data.
Xiarch can assist corporations working with cardholder facts comply with a number of elements of PCI DSS compliance and auditing, including:
- Protecting saved cardholder data.
- Encryption of information in transmission.
- Restricting access to cardholder data.
- Identifying and authenticating access to network components.
- Tracking and monitoring all get right of entry to data.
What is a PCI Audit on Compliance?
A PCI DSS Report on Compliance (ROC) is required with the aid of firms with massive transaction volumes and ought to be carried out through a QSA who will present a formal document to the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) to attest that your corporation is in full compliance.
A PCI DSS audit is a specified review of an organisation’s cardholder data environment (CDE) the usage of a widespread methodology and reporting layout that outcomes in an RoC.
PCI DSS compliance as established through a RoC offers corporations a competitive gain with the aid of supporting them invulnerable infrastructure and expand their overall trading credibility. Maintaining PCI DSS compliance helps guard credit card data and helps patron confidence.
Our Qualified Security Assessors are equipped to assist identify the exceptional and most value effective approach to assessing your payment strategies and systems, and affirm they meet the standards set by way of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC).
Our Engagement Process
The service generally includes a number of days on-site for our QSAs to meet with the managers who oversee the PCI DSS programme; key group of workers involved in network administration and cardholder systems; and the people accountable for organisation methods and policies.
Scoping: An engagement initiates with a pre-assessment of your scope and compliance requirements.
Pre-assessment information gathering: During this step, our PCI DSS QSA will start a pre-assessment, which consists of an evaluation of the network design, safety coverage evaluation and on-site visit preparation.
QSA PCI DSS audit: We will perform a entire overview of your cardholder facts environment against the 12 PCI DSS requirements, and accumulate proof that your controls are in vicinity and working effectively
Completed PCI DSS AoC: With completion of all the remediation items, we will then put up the executed RoC to our inner QA process, before getting ready the AoC prepared for formal submission, certifying your organisation as compliant.
Benefits of a PCI DSS Audit
By conducting a PCI DSS threat assessment, you can assist your business enterprise to:
- Identify and apprehend the viable threats to its CDE.
- Identify the presence of cardholder information that is no longer required for your commercial enterprise to operate optimally.
- Determine how to phase environments to isolate confidential networks (CDE) from non-sensitive networks.
- Provide your enterprise with the perception into altering environments and ongoing discovery of rising threats and vulnerabilities.
- Assist it to become aware of where mitigation controls required to tighten.
Do you Need to Conduct a PCI Audit?
You would possibly need a formal evaluation if any of the following apply:
- You are a Level 1 service provider processing massive volumes of transactions yearly (more than six million) with Mastercard or Visa.
- You are a service provider processing giant volumes of transactions yearly (more than one million) with Mastercard and you do not have a PCI DSS-trained internal assessor on staff.
- You are a service provider that has been breached in the past or otherwise deemed to characterize notable risk.
- You are a service provider to merchants that can have an effect on the security of their payment transactions and you have access to giant volumes of transactions annually.
Why Xiarch ?
Xiarch is an ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai - India
Interested in our PCI DSS Compliance Audit ?
IT'S EASY TO LOCATE US
New Delhi - Head Office
Xiarch Solutions Private Limited
- 352, 2nd Floor, Tarun, Outer Ring Road, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034