Peer-to-peer lending, also abbreviated as P2P lending, is the practice of lending money to individuals or businesses through online services that match lenders with borrowers. Peer-to-peer lending companies often offer their services online, and attempt to operate with lower overhead and provide their services more cheaply than traditional financial institutions.
The RBI issued a Notification on August 24, 2017 which is mandatory to comply for every Non-Banking Financial Company that carries on the business of a Peer to Peer Lending Platform.
Benefits Of Audit
- It builds confidence that the systems are suitable and operating securely as designed.
- An independent third party opinion is obtained
- Steer the organization’s operations to offer better services
- Provide assurance to user organizations who outsource any IT systems performing critical operations that their service organizations have procedures and controls in place to provide constant and reliable services.
- Security of the organisation can be improved by getting the valuable suggestions and feedback from the expert team of Xiarch.
Our Process of Audit
- Information is gathered about the organisation. How the organisation works is reviewed.
- The policies, procedures and other documents of the organisation are reviewed.
Gathering of Evidences
- Evidences of All Audit Points Are Gathered
- The gaps are identified.
- Areas of improvements shall be suggested wherever possible.
- The report shall be made stating the observations corresponding to the guidelines.
- The Compliance ,Non-Compliance and Need-For-Improvement points are clearly stated.
Presentation of The Report
- When the above steps are done ,presentation of the report shall be done
- The final signed report is submitted to the client which can be shared to the regulatory body on request.
What We Deliver ?
It’s an important practice that gives organizations visibility into real-world threats to your security. As part of a routine security check, penetration tests allow you to find the gaps in your security before a hacker does by exploiting vulnerabilities and providing steps for remediation.
Our experts will furnish an itemized security evaluation report with legitimate remediation steps to be taken.
Distinguish Security Weaknesses inside your Digital Asset permitting you to proactively remediate any issues that emerge and improve your security act.
Constantly updating Vulnerability Information to stay in touch with the emerging threat landscape.
Receive overview and trend data of all of the current security issues you face in your organisation. All viewable on an Digital Report.
We also assured you that your assessments are executed by qualified experts.
Our group of security specialists holds industry capabilities, for example, CHECK Team Member and Team Leader, CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, and many more.
Why Xiarch ?
Xiarch is a CERT-IN Empanelled & ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 Licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai - India
Few Customer Testimonials
Our clients like us for our specialized abilities, administration quality and polished methodology. Sharing their great words is a delight for us.
Trusted by Thousand of Brands
Get In Touch With Us
Test the effectiveness of your own security controls before malicious parties do it for you. Our security experts are here to help — schedule a call today.
Xiarch Security is an global security firm that educates clients, identifies security risks, informs intelligent business decisions, and enables you to reduce your attack surface digitally, physically and socially.
Certified Security Experts
Our security experts are exceptionally qualified and confirmed by CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, and numerous others.
Communication & Collaboration
After surveying the code our specialists shared the best answers to correct them. Our experts will communicate with you for any further implementations.
We hold industry-leading certifications and dedicate part of every day to research the latest exploit techniques to ensure our clients remain protected from evolving online attacks.
Free Remediation Testing
Once your team addresses remediation recommendations, Xiarch will schedule your retest at no additional charge.