ISO 27701 Compliance Audit
Achieve data privacy compliance before your next audit. We can help you acquire and sustain good standing with GDPR, CCPA, PDLP, DPA, and many more emerging data privacy regulations.
The Importance of ISO 27701
This will set the standard for data protection practices and help organisations demonstrate that they have the appropriate control environment in the form of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) which integrates with the Information Security Management System (ISMS).
It is applicable to all industries and to organisations of every size, and covers the processing of personal information for all data subjects.
Benefits of ISO 27701 Compliance ?
- ISO 27701 Compliance provides conditions on how to manage and process data and safeguard privacy.
- ISO 27701 Compliance Provides the Privacy Information Management System implementation process.
- Protect the business reputation.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Acquire the necessary skills to support a business in implementing a Privacy Information Management System in compliance with the ISO/IEC 27701.
- Increase transparency of the business processes and procedures.
- Build clients' trust.
- Support the continuous improvement process of the Privacy Information Management System within organizations.
- Provides transparency between stakeholders.
- Maintain the integrity of customers’ and other interested parties’ information.
Our Four Steps Auditing Process for ISO 27701
Stage 1 :
A typical audit will start by conducting a gap analysis which highlights everything your organisation will need to either change or update in order to achieve certification success.
From this, we can generate a straightforward action plan that details every step of what needs to happen in order to get your organisation to where it needs to be. You can choose to employ DQM GRC’s support for any stage of the ISO 27701 compliance roadmap, or to utilise your own resources instead.
Stage 3 :
At an agreed date, we’ll then conduct an ISO 27701 readiness assessment which aligns with the certification exercise. This will give you a strong indication of whether your organisation is ready for the ISO 27701 assessment from a certified body, and will flag any issues that could potentially stop your organisation from achieving the certification.
We can then work with you to modify those issues and prepare you for the official assessment.
Why Xiarch ?
Xiarch is an ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai - India
Interested in our ISO 27701 Compliance Audit Service ?
IT'S EASY TO LOCATE US
New Delhi - Head Office
Xiarch Solutions Private Limited
- 352, 2nd Floor, Tarun, Outer Ring Road, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034
- [email protected]