Load testing is a type of performance testing that applies stress to a software program. Load testing may be used for multiuser systems, simulating access to determine whether the software can handle many simultaneous users. Or it may be applied to single-user software like a graphic design or word processing application to make sure that it can handle large documents. The purpose of load testing is to ensure that a system, program or function can do what it’s designed to do and handle the load it’s expected to bear.
Load testing differs from stress testing, which deliberately overloads programs until they fail in order to determine the outer limits of an application’s capacity. Load testing, in contrast, is simply to make sure that an application can handle the user requests and actions it will likely have to manage under regular circumstances.
Benefits of Load Testing :
- Load testing provides a number of critical benefits as development teams are building microservices, desktop programs, mobile applications and web apps. With the right load testing solutions, developers can:
- Identify bottlenecks before software is deployed - Load testing can reveal and highlight bottlenecks that will hinder application performance, enabling developers to address them before software is shipped.
- Reduce risk of downtime - Load testing can help to pinpoint scenarios that might cause an application to break or fail. This helps developers to address issues related to hightraffic before problems occur in real-world settings.
- Improve scalability - By testing the limit of an applications capacity, load testing can help understand the infrastructure needs of an application as it scales up.
- Reduce costs - By helping to identify and resolve issues earlier in the SDLC, load testing can help to decrease the cost of addressing failures and flaws.
- Improve satisfaction - Load testing can help to ensure that each new release meets and exceeds the client’s expectations.
While load testing is a critical tool for delivering successful applications, it does not address the need to develop secure applications that are free from vulnerabilities which could lead to security breaches. In addition to load testing tools, developers need powerful security testing solutions that can quickly identify potential issues – without sacrificing speed to market.
What We Deliver ?
It’s an important practice that gives organizations visibility into real-world threats to your security. As part of a routine security check, penetration tests allow you to find the gaps in your security before a hacker does by exploiting vulnerabilities and providing steps for remediation.
Our experts will furnish an itemized security evaluation report with legitimate remediation steps to be taken.
Distinguish Security Weaknesses inside your Digital Asset permitting you to proactively remediate any issues that emerge and improve your security act.
Constantly updating Vulnerability Information to stay in touch with the emerging threat landscape.
Receive overview and trend data of all of the current security issues you face in your organisation. All viewable on an Digital Report.
We also assured you that your assessments are executed by qualified experts.
Our group of security specialists holds industry capabilities, for example, CHECK Team Member and Team Leader, CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, and many more.
Why Xiarch ?
Xiarch is a CERT-IN Empanelled & ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 Licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram and Mumbai - India
Contact our sales team @ +91-9667916333 for further clarifications on above stated service, you can also reach us by an email at [email protected]. We’ll be great full to serve you. Happy Security.
Few Customer Testimonials
Our clients like us for our specialized abilities, administration quality and polished methodology. Sharing their great words is a delight for us.
Trusted by Thousand of Brands
Get In Touch With Us
Test the effectiveness of your own security controls before malicious parties do it for you. Our security experts are here to help — schedule a call today.
Xiarch Security is an global security firm that educates clients, identifies security risks, informs intelligent business decisions, and enables you to reduce your attack surface digitally, physically and socially.
Certified Security Experts
Our security experts are exceptionally qualified and confirmed by CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, and numerous others.
Communication & Collaboration
After surveying the code our specialists shared the best answers to correct them. Our experts will communicate with you for any further implementations.
We hold industry-leading certifications and dedicate part of every day to research the latest exploit techniques to ensure our clients remain protected from evolving online attacks.
Free Remediation Testing
Once your team addresses remediation recommendations, Xiarch will schedule your retest at no additional charge.