What is Web Application Penetration Testing?
Web applications play a vital role in business success and are an attractive target for cybercriminals. Web application penetration testing is the process of proactively identifying applications for vulnerabilities, such as those that could lead to the loss of sensitive user and financial information.
Xiarch CERT-certified web app pen testing team, which includes Certified Penetration Professionals, are hugely experienced at performing web application security testing and website security testing and can help your organisation to identify and remediate a wide range of risks.
Web Application Security Testing Services
Web application security testing is consistently among the most significance for Businesses and firms today as all Web applications are in essential radar of attackers. The reasons are:
- Continuously exhibited to the Internet and easy to test by outside assailants using energetically available gadgets that quest for fundamental vulnerabilities, for example, SQL Injection.
- Less requesting to attack than standard focuses, for instance, the system and host working framework layers which have been set after some time.
- Driven by short improvement cycles that extension the probability of structure and coding mistakes — in light of the way that security is normally dismissed when the key objective is snappy time-to-publicize.
- Amassed from cross breed code obtained from a mix of in-house headway, re-appropriated code, untouchable libraries and open source — without perceivability into which fragments contain fundamental vulnerabilities.
Security Testing Tools for Web Applications
Xiarch Web Application Security audit and penetration testing services include:
- Black box Analysis - Web Application Scanning offers dynamic evaluation, security audit softwares that assist to discover vulnerabilities in applications strolling in production.
- White Box Analysis - Static Analysis gives tools for automated code testing barring requiring access to software code, enabling developers to locate vulnerabilities in code they write, buy and download.
- Automated Penetration Testing - Software Composition Analysis helps perceive vulnerabilities in open-source and commercial code in third-party factors as nicely as your personal software, handing over visibility across your whole application landscape.
- Manual Penetration Testing - Xiarch additionally gives best-in-class penetration testing offerings to increase computerized web application security testing.
Web Application Vulnerabilities
Testing includes assessing applications for vulnerabilities listed in the OWASP Top 10, the Open Web Application Security Project’s ten most critical application security risks. Our web application security testing team will help to identify vulnerabilities including:
- Injection flaws
- Authentication weaknesses
- Poor session management
- Broken access controls
- Security misconfigurations
- Database interaction errors
- Input validation problems
- Flaws in application logic
Our Assessment Methdology
A holistic approach to perform penetration test that not only discovers security vulnerabilities, but also finding business logic vulnerabilities along with security checklists based on industry standards, including OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance etc.
Before an application assessment can take place, Xiarch defines a clear scope of the client. Open communication between Xiarch and the client organization is encouraged at this stage to establish a comfortable foundation from which to assess.
Xiarch engineers collect as much information as they can on the target, employing a myriad of OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) tools and techniques. The assembled information will assist us with understanding the working states of the association, which permits us to evaluate the risk precisely as the engagement progresses.
At this stage, we consolidate computerized contents and instruments, among different strategies in further developed data gathering. Xiarch experts closely inspect any conceivable assault vectors. The accumulated data from this stage will be on the basis for exploitation in the upcoming stage.
Attack and Penetration
In this step, we initiate both manual & automated security scan to find all possible attack vectors & vulnerabilities. After this, we run exploits on the application to evaluate its security. We use different methods and open-source scripts and in-house tools to gain a high degree of penetration. All these are done cautiously to secure your application and its information
This is the final stage of the whole assessment process. In this stage, the Xiarch analysts aggregate all obtained information and provide the client with a thorough, comprehensive detailing of our findings. The entire report will contain a high-level analysis of all the risks along with the final report will highlight all the weaknesses and strengths present in the application.
Discussion & Remediation
Once the process is completed our team will discuss the report and find the appropriate solutions for the bugs located. After that, a comprehensive discussion will be carried out to fix these vulnerabilities . We will ensure that the changes were implemented properly and all the vulnerabilities have been fixed. The team will provide detailed closure or remediation report which reflects the more secure state of the application.
What We Deliver ?
It’s an important practice that gives organizations visibility into real-world threats to your security. As part of a routine security check, penetration tests allow you to find the gaps in your security before a hacker does by exploiting vulnerabilities and providing steps for remediation.
Our experts will furnish an itemized security evaluation report with legitimate remediation steps to be taken.
Distinguish Security Weaknesses inside your Digital Asset permitting you to proactively remediate any issues that emerge and improve your security act.
After executing patch verification, show customers, stakeholders your commitment towards security, and secure necessary assets.
Comply with numerous regulative bodies that mandate regular Application Testing be performed among your infrastructure.
We also assured you that your assessments are executed by qualified experts.
Our group of security specialists holds industry capabilities, for example, CHECK Team Member and Team Leader, CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, and many more.
Why Xiarch ?
Xiarch is a CERT-IN Empanelled & ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 Licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai - India
Few Customer Testimonials
Our clients like us for our specialized abilities, administration quality and polished methodology. Sharing their great words is a delight for us.
Trusted by Thousand of Brands
Get In Touch With Us
Test the effectiveness of your own security controls before malicious parties do it for you. Our security experts are here to help — schedule a call today.
Xiarch Security is an global security firm that educates clients, identifies security risks, informs intelligent business decisions, and enables you to reduce your attack surface digitally, physically and socially.
Certified Security Experts
Our security experts are exceptionally qualified and confirmed by CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, and numerous others.
Communication & Collaboration
After surveying the code our specialists shared the best answers to correct them. Our experts will communicate with you for any further implementations.
We hold industry-leading certifications and dedicate part of every day to research the latest exploit techniques to ensure our clients remain protected from evolving online attacks.
Free Remediation Testing
Once your team addresses remediation recommendations, Xiarch will schedule your retest at no additional charge.