The ICS security consultants at Xiarch Technologies have a few years of expertise in conducting assessments on completely different industrial system parts, from railway systems and electrical utilities to grease refineries and chemical plants. we offer tailored services to investigate and perceive your industrial processes and operational technologies from field-level instrumentation to ERP systems. Security analysis is at the middle of everything we have a tendency to do and is performed unendingly on a number of the world’s largest and most refined networks. Our in depth active investigations have already uncovered quite two hundred zero-day vulnerabilities in leading ICS and SCADA systems.
Industrial system (ICS) together with its parts (SCADA, PLCs, and RTUs etc.) square measure usually employed in industries like electrical, water and effluent, oil and gas, chemical, transportation, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, food and nutrient etc.
SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) usually refers to an industrial system for a given method. These processes area unit usually of mission essential nature and frequently exist as of commercial, infrastructure or facility-based nature.
ICS Security Assessments
To identify all potential vulnerabilities in Associate in Nursing ICS atmosphere, our consultants conduct internal penetration testing on Associate in Nursing united set of systems and parts. This testing includes:
- Evaluation of however resilient your network security is to attacks at the info link layer so as to spot weaknesses that may offer attackers access to your local area network
- Monitoring and analysis of your network traffic to spot whether or not attackers will access sensitive info from it
- Identification of every kind of devices, operational systems, and applications gift on the target local area network phase
- Detection of vulnerable network services
- Discovery of access management weaknesses, like wind keep on poorly protected file servers and inadequate or missing firewall protection
- Review of countersign usage, together with analysis of network traffic knowledge for info that's doubtless derived from a countersign (NTLM, MD5 hash, etc.). This analysis are accustomed generate a passive list of passwords that's tested against your ICS parts along side a wordbook of common passwords
- Analysis of network infrastructure security levels
- Determination of whether or not the foremost important vulnerabilities found would offer attackers the flexibility to burrow into the network on the far side the check phase and gain unauthorized access to important ICS parts, like SCADA and controllers
SCADA and ICS Safety
- Analysis of application ASCII text file(Source code) by static, dynamic, and interactive security testing
- Detailed design review of embedded devices
- Assessment of application and system computer code normal configurations
- Analysis of however known vulnerabilities will impact the useful security of systems
- Reports containing recommendations for eliminating vulnerabilities and rising overall security
- Lack (or weakness) of mechanisms to counter attacks on users
- Disclosure of guidance, as well as specific application functions and computer code elements
- Mistakes in however input file is processed permitting remote code execution and denial of service
- In-depth examination of computer code, firmware, and associated protocols
- Practical gray-box analysis of user interfaces
- Analysis of data and joint interaction interfaces with different systems
- Development of attack eventualities
- Errors in however user authentication, authorization, and access are enforced
- Vulnerabilities that may impair however applications and systems perform
- Errors in however end-user application functions are enforced
- Configuration errors or lack of useable integral and third-party security mechanisms
Our Assessment Methdology
A holistic approach to perform penetration test that not only discovers security vulnerabilities, but also finding business logic vulnerabilities along with security checklists based on industry standards, including OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance etc.
Before an application assessment can take place, Xiarch defines a clear scope of the client. Open communication between Xiarch and the client organization is encouraged at this stage to establish a comfortable foundation from which to assess.
Xiarch engineers collect as much information as they can on the target, employing a myriad of OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) tools and techniques. The assembled information will assist us with understanding the working states of the association, which permits us to evaluate the risk precisely as the engagement progresses.
At this stage, we consolidate computerized contents and instruments, among different strategies in further developed data gathering. Xiarch experts closely inspect any conceivable assault vectors. The accumulated data from this stage will be on the basis for exploitation in the upcoming stage.
Attack and Penetration
In this step, we initiate both manual & automated security scan to find all possible attack vectors & vulnerabilities. After this, we run exploits on the application to evaluate its security. We use different methods and open-source scripts and in-house tools to gain a high degree of penetration. All these are done cautiously to secure your application and its information
This is the final stage of the whole assessment process. In this stage, the Xiarch analysts aggregate all obtained information and provide the client with a thorough, comprehensive detailing of our findings. The entire report will contain a high-level analysis of all the risks along with the final report will highlight all the weaknesses and strengths present in the application.
Discussion & Remediation
Once the process is completed our team will discuss the report and find the appropriate solutions for the bugs located. After that, a comprehensive discussion will be carried out to fix these vulnerabilities . We will ensure that the changes were implemented properly and all the vulnerabilities have been fixed. The team will provide detailed closure or remediation report which reflects the more secure state of the application.
What We Deliver ?
It’s an important practice that gives organizations visibility into real-world threats to your security. As part of a routine security check, penetration tests allow you to find the gaps in your security before a hacker does by exploiting vulnerabilities and providing steps for remediation.
Our experts will furnish an itemized security evaluation report with legitimate remediation steps to be taken.
Distinguish Security Weaknesses inside your Digital Asset permitting you to proactively remediate any issues that emerge and improve your security act.
After executing patch verification, show customers, stakeholders your commitment towards security, and secure necessary assets.
Comply with numerous regulative bodies that mandate regular Application Testing be performed among your infrastructure.
We also assured you that your assessments are executed by qualified experts.
Our group of security specialists holds industry capabilities, for example, CHECK Team Member and Team Leader, CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, and many more.
Why Xiarch ?
Xiarch is a CERT-IN Empanelled & ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 Licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai - India
Few Customer Testimonials
Our clients like us for our specialized abilities, administration quality and polished methodology. Sharing their great words is a delight for us.
Trusted by Thousand of Brands
Get In Touch With Us
Test the effectiveness of your own security controls before malicious parties do it for you. Our security experts are here to help — schedule a call today.
Xiarch Security is an global security firm that educates clients, identifies security risks, informs intelligent business decisions, and enables you to reduce your attack surface digitally, physically and socially.
Certified Security Experts
Our security experts are exceptionally qualified and confirmed by CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, and numerous others.
Communication & Collaboration
After surveying the code our specialists shared the best answers to correct them. Our experts will communicate with you for any further implementations.
We hold industry-leading certifications and dedicate part of every day to research the latest exploit techniques to ensure our clients remain protected from evolving online attacks.
Free Remediation Testing
Once your team addresses remediation recommendations, Xiarch will schedule your retest at no additional charge.